ul Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) - JamieNaija Blog

Header Ads

Oge Okoye Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo)



Pretty Actress Oge Okoye celebrate her mother by using her pic on her IG page..

She captioned it :
Happy Mothers Day My Sexy Maama. My Strong Woman/OyoyoOmalicha/ NwanyiOma/MyBackbone/MyIstLove...I am so lucky to have you as my mother...Nne m Oma you are my Queen...May all the love you gave to me come back to you a hunderdfold on a
y like this ...
In a way thank God I didn't shave to share your attention with anyone except your husband... Call me selfish to have only Me have All of but You know I love You soooo much. God bless and keep you for me Nne M only Me have All of but You know I love You soooo much. God bless and keep you for me Nne M o #MyOverAllQueen

No comments